GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. the guest accommodation contract (rental contract) is concluded as soon as the room has been ordered, promised, or if a written promise was no longer possible due to time constraints, made available.
2. the conclusion of the guest accommodation contract (rental contract) obligates the contracting parties to fulfill the contract, regardless of the duration for which the contract is concluded. The contract cannot be terminated unilaterally.
3. tentative or option dates are binding for both contracting parties. The hotel reserves the right to rent the reserved rooms to other parties after the expiration of the tentative or option dates.
4. reserved hotel rooms are available to the guest from 15.00 on the day of arrival to 11.00 on the day of departure. Unless an arrival time has been expressly agreed, the hotel reserves the right to assign ordered hotel rooms to other parties after 6:00 pm.
4.1 Our breakfast hours are Monday-Friday between 07:00-10:00 and Saturday-Sunday and holidays between 08:00-10:00.
5. the service recipient (guest) does not acquire the right to the provision of certain hotel rooms. If agreed rooms are not available, for whatever reason, the hotel is obliged to provide an equivalent substitute, also outside the hotel, as far as this is reasonable.
6. in case of change or cancellation of reserved hotel rooms will be charged:
a) For 5 rooms and more until 30 days before arrival day: no cost.
b) Non-arrival: 80% of the agreed services.
6.1 For individual travelers, business guests and less than 5 booked rooms per guest / company / event can be canceled free of charge up to 48 hours before the arrival date. The day of arrival begins at 00:00. Accordingly, it is possible to cancel free of charge 48 hours before the day of arrival until 23:59 (e.g. Wednesday 23:59 free cancellation for arrival Saturday).
a) Late cancellations, no-shows or early departures will be charged 80% of the total accommodation cost.
6.2 For major events (e.g. carnival, city festival, sporting events or similar) special cancellation conditions apply:
a) Up to 30 days before the arrival date, cancellations can be made free of charge, later cancellations, no-shows or early departures will be charged 80% of the total accommodation cost. The hotel will make every effort to reassign unused rooms whenever possible to avoid cancellations. Until the contractually agreed rooms are otherwise allocated, the service recipient (guest) must pay the calculated amount for the duration of the contract and taking into account the aforementioned cost regulation.
7. in order to ensure an orderly process for group bookings (5 persons or more), the service recipient is obliged to provide the hotel with the list of participants 14 days prior to the group’s arrival.
If the customer is not the organizer at the same time, both are liable as joint and several debtors.
9. credit cards (Eurocard, Visa) are accepted only for payment of amounts that are neither subject to a commission claim nor are discounted special prices.
10. oral side speeches are not taken. Amendments and supplements must be made in writing to be effective.
11. for group bookings a deposit of 50% of the order amount is due before the date of arrival. The exact time of the deposit depends on the amount of hotel rooms and will be fixed in writing beforehand.
12. arrival outside our business hours is possible at any time after prior personal or telephone arrangement.
a) If personal or telephone support outside business hours is necessary and or desired, this will be charged extra.
13. smoking is not allowed in all areas of the hotel.
a) In case of disregard, cleaning and cancellation costs of up to € 150,- can be charged. Any repair costs, which are based on the actual effort, can be charged separately.
14. place of jurisdiction is 78628 Rottweil, Germany.