The former manor house was built around the turn of the century, or more precisely in 1899. In 2004 it was completely renovated and in the following years it was lovingly restored piece by piece. This attention to detail is literally tangible. The property exudes the charm of days gone by with its high stucco ceilings and the numerous sash windows that provide light and space. At the same time, it offers the highest level of comfort with its modern furnishings and attractive sanitary facilities.